Guideline for FAN Proposal filing:
- Brokerage sharing terms & deposit should be clearly written in FAN application letter.
- FAN application letter should be signed by proprietor / all partners / all directors with stamp.
- PAN card scan should clearly visible.
- If FAN office & residence address both are same then clearly write this in Fan proposal form.
- Do not add sebi fees in security deposit in FAN application letter.
Brokerage sharing of FAN should be clearly written. E.g. If Fan sharing is 55% then it should be written as 55 %
for Fan & 45% for company.
- Meeting with FAN by BM & above is mandatory and TM should visit FAN within 15 day of its activation.